Trane Oil Furnaces – Waldorf, MD
TRANE XV8o features:
The XV80 is rated with up to 82.7% AFUE, annual fuel utilization efficiency.
Comfortable, Even Heating
Variable speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Better Indoor Air
Add a Trane Air Cleaner to your system for filtering that removes up to 99,98% dust, pollen and other irritants throughout your entire home for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV80 includes:
- Variable Speed Blower
- Quiet Operation
- Heavy Duty, 13 Gauge Hot-Rolled Steel Heat Exchanger, for reliable-lasting comfo
- Ceramic Fiber Combustion Chamber that heats up quickly and provides more complete combustion
- Beckett Flame Retention Burner for smooth, quiet and cleaner ignition
- Heavy Gauge, Two-tone Powder Painted Cabinet
- Increased Dehumidification with Comfort-R™
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If your XV80 oil furnace is installed at the same time as a new Trane XLi outdoor condensing unit, it will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, refrigerant, and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty so you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the warranties.
- Contact Tri-County Aire for full warranty information at time of purchase.