HVAC Installation Procedure
- Comfort Coordinator Consultant receives call from customer and schedules home visit.
- Comfort Consultant meets with the customer in their home to assess their needs.
- Load Calculation analysis is performed based on the property assessment.
- Comfort Consultant prepares proposal and mails or e-mails it to customer.
- Customer reviews and accepts proposal.
- Parts are ordered / manufactured and installation is scheduled.
- Following installation, customer completes a satisfaction survey.
- If purchased, bi-annual or annual maintenance checks are performed.