Tri-County Aire Comfort Consultants
A Tri-County Aire Comfort Consultant will meet with you to identify your heating and cooling needs. In order to do this accurately, he will review the entire existing system and take measurements where applicable for use in the load calculation. This data, combined with information obtained from the homeowner, will enable the Comfort Consultant to arrive at solutions to your heating and cooling problems. Using special computer software, he will perform a load analysis to determine the proper equipment needed to provide maximum comfort and efficiency. He will then propose options, answer questions and provide literature on specific equipment choices for your consideration. Our comfort consultants will oversee the technicians working on your project from start to finish and be available to answer your questions and concerns.
If you’re thinking of upgrading your present heating/air-conditioning system or perhaps replacing it with a new one, you can prepare for a visit with our Comfort Consultant by answering the following questions.
- Do your heating and air conditioning bills seem too high?
- Is your indoor unit or your outdoor unit (or both) too noisy?
- Do you have a problem with humidity in the summer? Dry air in the winter?
- Are there any rooms in your home that are always too hot or too cold?
- Do you have pets or do any family members suffer from allergies?
- Do you have problems with lingering cooking odors?
- Does your furnace short-cycle, constantly turning off and on?
- Is your system easy to maintain, with a filter that’s easy to get to and change?
- Is your outdoor unit unattractive and not aging well?
- Is your outdoor unit backyard-safe?
- Is your system still covered by a warranty?
- Do you have the model numbers on your current equipment? Do you have the paperwork handy on the current system?
The answers to these questions will help our Comfort Consultant to quickly identify your needs and arrive at suggestions for the proper components that will provide a comfortable home environment for you and your family.
Meet Our Southern Maryland Comfort Care Team